To provide a base for outreach programmes and Family Support as well as Patient Support Groups.
ESTABLISHMENT OF A REHABILITATION CENTRE & OFFICE
- To provide daily rehabilitation activities.
- To provide a recreational centre for ex-clients.
- To provide a base for outreach programs and support group activities.
- To provide counselling services for our clients.
- To assist in the training of mental health workers.
- To provide resources & information on mental health issues.
NETWORKING WITH OTHER NGOS & GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- To promote programs which can enhance good mental health in the community.
- To raise standards of treatment and rehabilitation of the mentally ill.
- To advocate for policies and legislation which would safeguard the interests and welfare of the mentally ill.
- To provide for better professional communication and exchange at local and international levels.
TRAINING & RECRUITMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH WORKERS
- To improve treatment and rehabilitative services.
- To expand psychosocial support to our clients and their families.
- To manage an effective counseling service in mental health issues.
- To train interested people for mental health work.
- To co-ordinate public education programs for improving community mental health awareness.
- To carry out research and development programs in the field of mental health.